Sunday, November 22, 2009

CLearin up For a whole new Day!

1. Exam's over~

Uwa~ I've been pretty tired studyin and stuffs~ But I'd like to thank so much to my twin(we dont look alike, haha ) Lya-chan, coz if it's not for her, i wont be stayin up late n nights n study to my limit. N i passed with flying colours~ yay!!


2.MY fandom towards this guy is increasin~
I never thought I'll like him as much as I do now, But now I do~ He's gettin way baka-er and funnier plus way hot than usual! N his acting in My Girl is superb! *claps*

3. I can play Cabal again!



No more needing to download a new installer everyday! I enable its access by the firewall!!
Im gud~ heh.. Kidding! N im leveling up as fast as I can!


4.I heard my twin's voice for the first time!

Hearing Lya's voice was so awesome!! N we laughed too much till we can't talk properly~
Hope to experience it again~ NO wait, hope I can really meet her! bwahahah!

N now! I'M updating my blog again~ yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment